Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Go app not responding

Reaction score
Hi guys,I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong comming from a phantom 3 I thought the start up protocol would be the same. Unfortunately when I plug the usb in the app fails to initiate have tried multiple devices/cables to no avail. Also although I have sold green on the remote status bar and green blinking tail light the motors will not spin up, I can transform from travel Mode and back and have control of gimbal via the wheel just no app and no motor spin up. This is a new i1 v2 never been of the ground. Perhaps I'm missing something do you need the app connected to spin up motors or should the remote still function without app.cheers any help is very appreciated

with out the app there is no way to find software version on camera TX and AC if one is, Is your bird new or used?

Yes gimbal dose the calibration dance, just no live feed or any response from the app

Rural New Zealand no airport for 50km.phantom has no issues flying in this area. very frustrating thanks for the tips doesn't hurt to double check

ok I plug the app to my usb turn on remote app will show inspire one not connected, turn on inspire let it do dance an will get app aircraft connected then i hit and get all telemetry, that who it work on mine ,what yours does?

ok I plug the app to my usb turn on remote app will show inspire one not connected, turn on inspire let it do dance an will get app aircraft connected then i hit and get all telemetry, that who it work on mine ,what yours does?

Mine fails to even bring the app up on the device, nothing happens. If I tap on the app it opens but the enter camera icon is grey and there is no live feed or telemetry.

try deleted the app and restart your device and install again maybe you got old settings in background,or software is not compatible with I1 and is with your P3, last try a different device is it can be with dmi pot my help to pinpoint usb module on your transmitter. got me on this one mate!, hope a real guru can help you, can wait to see some videos from your beautiful country

Thanks mate yes can't wait, hopefully this is any easy fix. Will try the reinstall process again can't hurt

Ok turns out the was hdmi unit was bad and the remote that was shipped was in slave mode. which you can't change without getting into the app via the hdmi. So cut a long story short new remote re linked with inspire problem solved :)

Reactions: Lloyd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa