Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Go Professional Inspire 1 Travel Case

Reaction score
I have a used DJI Inspire 1 Go Professional case for sale. It fits the Inspire 1 snuggly in travel mode along with two controllers and 6 batteries as well as space for several extras. This model is meant for the Zenmuse X3 camera system. I am asking $200 plus shipping.

I have traveled with it a bunch so the outside of the case shows a number of cosmetic scuffs. The wheels also got slightly bent while traveling as checked luggage, but they still roll along fine.

All of the latches and the interior of the case are as good as new.

Definitely let me know if you have any questions. In case you are curious I needed to upgrade to a different model when I changed the camera system on my inspire 1. Otherwise I would still be happily using this one.

Item Dimensions 12.5 x 20.83 x 31.52 inches

IMG_2036.JPGIMG_2037.JPGIMG_2039.JPG

Description from Amazon: Brand new is $430

The Go Professional Cases INSPIRE Watertight Hard Case for the DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter provides a handy solution for storing and transporting your quadcopter and its accessories.

In addition to the aircraft and built-in camera, the case will hold two transmitters (radio controllers), six flight batteries and one charger, the main set of props plus a spare set, a monitor with a screen up to 10", and features three cavities for miscellaneous items.

The DJI Inspire 1 case is ready to keep your Inspire 1, Batteries, remotes, monitors and all accessorizes safe and waterproof.

Features:

Custom closed cell foam interior

Industrial strength injection molded pull handle

Four wide set in-line skate style wheels for easy transport

TSA accepted key locking latches are available

Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips

Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)

Molded-in hinge for added protection

Trigger release latch system

Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle

Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)

Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)

Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44