Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GoProfessional Case

Reaction score
It finally came! Of course thats not saying much because it was very fast shipping (3 days). This case is awesome! If you are on the fence about spending the cash for a heavy duty case, ask yourself how much your Inspire 1 means to you. If you want to be sure it is safe, there is no other choice. The freebie case they sent us with the bird is great for traveling in a car, getting around town, etc., but if you plan to fly or have to put the case through rough terrain, the GoProfessional case is a beast! Yes it is big, heavy and takes up space.... But I would be 100% confident in checking it at the ticket counter. Can't say the same about the freebie.

Thank you DJI for giving us a great case for traveling by car, and thank you GPC Inc. for the bad *** monster case for everything else!

Just looking forward to my 4 other batteries to arrive to fill it up :)

unnamed-4.jpg unnamed-3.jpg unnamed-1.jpg unnamed-2.jpg unnamed.jpg

Landing gear must be in travel mode, correct?
Yes, this model requires the landing gear in travel mode. If you want one that allows for the landing gear down, wait a while. They are getting ready to come out with it soon (according to the woman on the phone), personally I like it in travel mode and the case is big enough (and smooth enough) to raise from travel to gear down while sitting on top of the lid.

Yes, this model requires the landing gear in travel mode. If you want one that allows for the landing gear down, wait a while. They are getting ready to come out with it soon (according to the woman on the phone), personally I like it in travel mode and the case is big enough (and smooth enough) to raise from travel to gear down while sitting on top of the lid.

Thanks! I couldn't wait for GPC R&D. :) Looks really nice! Can you tell who the OEM of the shell is? The pressure valve gives the impression of a Pelican.

On second look, the dual wheels, locks, and hinges don't look like Pelican. I wonder where they are sourcing these.

all the vibrations from the rolling on the wheels going to cause any electronic damages even the drone is surrounded by foam paddings?

is that why dji case has no wheels?

i really wanna get pelican case but just wondering.

I'd like a case that would let me keep the props on. My Go Proffessional case for my Phantom Vision does this.

Go's cases are tough though. But $450+ is alot for something like this. I guess they think we can pay since we all dropped over $2800 for our birds.

i hope someone will make a lg down / camera on version, kind of pyramid shaped.....

i hope someone will make a lg down / camera on version, kind of pyramid shaped.....

That's how I built my Pelican, and I love being able to just calibrate compass and fly. I would expect the next GPC to have camera on, but probably not pyramid shaped.

ya, nice job on that, thanks for the build up. i want some thing props off/smaller, but gear down cam on. car use not airline use. quick deploy from a car, almost a jig/ like a tray, just thinkin out loud....

GPC's (Go Professional Cases) factory headquarters is in my town (San Diego). I went there today and picked up my flight case. I met the owner / designer / cad genius Rick Bohlman--nicest guy. We talked shop..cases..flying..FAA, etc. What a cool place.
And dude--this case is GORGEOUS. Highly recommend.

I have mine as I travel international and if spending this much money as investment is best to buy the best available.

Nice case!

IGNORANCE ALERT: What's that yellow thing left of the Inspire? o_O

EDIT: The more I look at that, the more I like it. Does that one allow the bird to travel with the legs down and the camera/gimbal attached?

EDIT 2: Based on the pictures on their site, the one above appears to be the travel mode case. But as mentioned above, they have a landing mode case as well.

Seriously considering canceling the previous order (doesn't ship until March) and ordering the GoProfessional Landing Mode case.

The foam in the GoPro case comes all the way up to the case's top edge. Whereas the other does not, which could allow items to "rattle" around inside if the case were turned upside down.

Last edited:
Nice case!

IGNORANCE ALERT: What's that yellow thing left of the Inspire? o_O

EDIT: The more I look at that, the more I like it. Does that one allow the bird to travel with the legs down and the camera/gimbal attached?

EDIT 2: Based on the pictures on their site, the one above appears to be the travel mode case. But as mentioned above, they have a landing mode case as well.

Seriously considering canceling the previous order (doesn't ship until March) and ordering the GoProfessional Landing Mode case.

The foam in the GoPro case comes all the way up to the case's top edge. Whereas the other does not, which could allow items to "rattle" around inside if the case were turned upside down.
Looks like an anemometer

i am waiting for the case storing not in travel mode. i always unplug everything then remember to put the bird back to travel mode, then i have to connect the ipad again and fire up everything again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters