Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hand catching: leave it to the professional....singers.

I can hear it all now.....
"Ban them.....ban them all....they are killing machines....look at this awful accident......get the FAA involved....outlaw them worldwide....send everybody to jail who owns one". :rolleyes:
There is no legislating for stupid!

Reactions: Harry Nicholson
Next time he should visit this forum before acting so stupid.;)

Eh Ill just toss this over here.

The tossing of the Inspire by the camera looks almost as painful as that slice.

The inspire is part of the show. He has done this multiple times and had no issues. I do not think it was smart but it is actually his quad (his shows). They do the whole live stream thing on the big screen and it actually looks pretty cool. Now how do they get away with flying over the audience? No idea.

Reactions: Ronable
The inspire is part of the show. He has done this multiple times and had no issues. I do not think it was smart but it is actually his quad (his shows). They do the whole live stream thing on the big screen and it actually looks pretty cool. Now how do they get away with flying over the audience? No idea.

Just fyi, I was at Coachella a couple months ago; there were guys from DJI there (they had a van, and tent set up behind one of the main stages) They had multiple inspires, and they were taking footage of the shows flying over the crowd...see below. The shot at 1:27 was taken with an inspire, I was right there...

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Looks to me like he grabbed it by the camera and tried to turn it to the crowd. At that point, the gimbal was probably ruined. You can't fix stupid.

He was tossing that drone to the crowd in front of him?? It is a good lesson to learn from a stupid people I guess.....

I was going to say the same thing. I looks like he just throws it down into the crowd.

He was tossing that drone to the crowd in front of him?? It is a good lesson to learn from a stupid people I guess.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry