Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Happy Sunday lol

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
just wanted to say good morning to everyone. Hope everyone has a great positive day :) Warmer weather today here in Ohio but raining so no flying here. Of course my only day off it rains but I'm sure my wife and kidoes will enjoy my time ;)

And to you as well. Watching the game, reading the blogs and trying to decide on what Tablet to buy in anticipation of my future Inspire purchse. Wife says its ok to return the Fire for some Android product that I can use for the maybe new board and watching . Suggestions?

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
I bought a 'spare' Android tablet for the second controller (in case the IOS issue doesnt get resolved) and my Ipad mini becomes obsolete.

I can highly recommend the Galaxy tab Pro 8.4 (more expensive than standard tab). I did not like the standard galaxy tab as it does not have a built in compass and therefore the radar didnt work properly on the app. No need to pay the extra cash on the more expensive tab S in my opinion.

Happy Sunday to all as well! I think it'll be a happier Sunday once I've left the wet coast and return home to snowy, but sunny, prairies...lol
I'm aching to use my Inspire for great endeavours...just a little visit to Victoria, a week at work and I'll be up in the wild blue yonder...well...no more than 400' anyway...but up there...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD