Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Has DJI discontinued selling the Matrice 200

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I currently own an Inspire 2 and hangout over in the Inspire forum. I am considering buying a Matrice 200. I went to DJI's website to look at the specs for the Matrice 200 and found that
DJI only listed the Matrice 100 and Matrice 600. Does that mean that the Matrice 200 has been discontinued? If that is the case how would that affect service/warranty
issues. How much support (firmware updates, bug fixes, parts, etc.) do you think DJI would provide for this orphaned (assuming the Matrice 200 has in fact been discontinued)
model. Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wonder why DJI doesn't list the Matrice 200/210 on their site.
You are welcome.

If you are looking at their online store site, it is because these products are enterprise products and their pricing can not be advertised online - which makes it impossible for them to put them on an online store for purchase.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wonder why DJI doesn't list the Matrice 200/210 on their site.

The Matrice 200 series and DJI Enterprise products are only sold through the DJI Enterprise Authorized Dealer network. All Enterprise Dealers can be found here: DJI – Where to Buy – Enterprise Dealers

If we can assist with anything give us a call or reach out online or by email.

Do the XT, X5, Z3 connect to the M200?

Yes, all the cameras can connect to the DJI 200 series. I have a M210 and it comes with proper adapters. M200 is the same as 210 but only single gimbal. M200 is an amazing aircraft .

Yes, all the cameras can connect to the DJI 200 series.
That's a surprising statement. According to DJI's payload list and some of my own experiments done on that matter X5 and Z3 do not work with M200.

From DJI's website:

1.What cameras are compatible with the M200 series?
The M200 series of drones are compatible with DJI’s Zenmuse X4S, X5S, XT, XT2 and Z30 cameras.

It'll be interesting to see what payloads the M200 V2 series can carry ...
(Let's wait for CES 2019)

That's a surprising statement. According to DJI's payload list and some of my own experiments done on that matter X5 and Z3 do not work with M200.

From DJI's website:

1.What cameras are compatible with the M200 series?
The M200 series of drones are compatible with DJI’s Zenmuse X4S, X5S, XT, XT2 and Z30 cameras.

It'll be interesting to see what payloads the M200 V2 series can carry ...
(Let's wait for CES 2019)
It's not a surprising statement, it's a misinformation. Only S models of Zenmuse X cameras are compatible with M200 series drone, XT and Z30 cameras aside.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions