Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Have Not Found Specific Inspire 2 Part I Need. Seeking Wisdom From Smarter Person Than Me.

Reaction score
Hello all, my Inspire...lets just say...had a heavy landing. The hinge attaching the small axillary arm to the main arm snapped. It's something that an impatient child could fix with a screwdriver. I've only been able to find this (likely) $5 piece to be sold while attached to the $150 arm.

It seem unnecessary to even bother sending the drone in for such a simple repair. DJI already told me they do not sell the piece individually, but I am hoping one of you reading can share your wisdom about a repair shop that may have the part I need.

if its the part om thinking of that hold the angle of the main arm, and the small strut attaches to it you need to buy the whole arm as the only way to swap that piece it to remove the landing gear on the rear. and thats all glued/screwed to the carbon.

but post a picture, i may be wrong on the part im thinking of

Hello all, my Inspire...lets just say...had a heavy landing. The hinge attaching the small axillary arm to the main arm snapped. It's something that an impatient child could fix with a screwdriver. I've only been able to find this (likely) $5 piece to be sold while attached to the $150 arm.

It seem unnecessary to even bother sending the drone in for such a simple repair. DJI already told me they do not sell the piece individually, but I am hoping one of you reading can share your wisdom about a repair shop that may have the part I need.
It would help if you gave your location so a suitable repair facility could be recommended.

You can purchase carbon fiber tube here and cut it to length.
Carbon Fiber Tube (hollow) 10x750mm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth