Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hayman Island - Australia

Reaction score
Finally put this brief video together from a recent trip to this island. It reminded me of how awesome the Inspire 1 can be. The ability to fly so smoothly, take impressively stabilized video in variable light conditions and have memories of a holiday from a very different perspective. I initially didn't post anything with my Phantom 1. I was an internet sponge, spending hours watching and learning from others on how to safely fly and all the other requirements for enjoying remote controlled quad-copters. This forum has provided me with several opportunities to put something back into the wider community. Anyway, enough of this drivel. Enjoy and please feel free to comment on the flying and editing. I'm sure there is still much to learn. Thanks.

Reactions: John Casey
Very nice DavidB. I have been looking for a good way to mark a path and area within my videos, and I notice you have done it simply and effectively in this vid. Would you mind sharing what you used to mark out the path and area (the moving orange line etc.)

Very nice DavidB. I have been looking for a good way to mark a path and area within my videos, and I notice you have done it simply and effectively in this vid. Would you mind sharing what you used to mark out the path and area (the moving orange line etc.)
John

It took me a while to get this right. I followed the technique detailed at this link

I use this method to create an *.avi file which I then use in Adobe Premiere Pro. I then find I can vary the speed of this video clip with Premiere Pro to pause, speed up etc. to get the look right.
Good luck (ps ignore the Video can't play message and the link should still work.)

John

It took me a while to get this right. I followed the technique detailed at this link

I use this method to create an *.avi file which I then use in Adobe Premiere Pro. I then find I can vary the speed of this video clip with Premiere Pro to pause, speed up etc. to get the look right.
Good luck (ps ignore the Video can't play message and the link should still work.)
Thanks, David. I'll have a look. I live not too far from Hayman Island, and have been there a few times so I know the places you've shot and you have done them justice. I haven't had my Inspire there though.
Cheers,
John

Reactions: sirnikolas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop