Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hdmi output module replacement for Inspire 1 pro

Reaction score
I need to replace my HDMI output module on my inspire 1 pro transmitter. Cannot seem to find one. Is the Module made for the Phantom 4 series upgrade the same? Some say that it is some say that it isn't. Called DJI and they said that if I buy one it is doing so at my own risk. They also said to send my unit in and have it repaired..... ugghhh, DJI.
J

I need to replace my HDMI output module on my inspire 1 pro transmitter. Cannot seem to find one. Is the Module made for the Phantom 4 series upgrade the same? Some say that it is some say that it isn't. Called DJI and they said that if I buy one it is doing so at my own risk. They also said to send my unit in and have it repaired..... ugghhh, DJI.
J
Covered many times previously (as have most questions)...
Using the search function will usually render several answers to questions like this.
DJI Inspire 1 Remote Repair - HDMI Module
USB connector part availability
HDMI Module downgrade?

So yes is the answer.

You do not stipulate what country you are in....
Phantom 3 HDMI Output Module - DJI Spares - Heliguy

I did search and found a few things. Some people say that it works some say it doesn't. I don't want to spend $100 to not work.
I am from USA.
Thank you,
J

I did search and found a few things. Some people say that it works some say it doesn't. I don't want to spend $100 to not work.
I am from USA.
Thank you,
J
It works. :)
Don't take any notice of anything DJI 'tech support' tell you - they are totally clueless and work off a script that starts and ends with "Have you calibrated the compass and IMU? Oh, you will have to send it in for repair"

Available direct from DJI here Buy HDMI Output Module
or FleayBay - DJI Phantom 3 HDMI Output Module Professional / Advanced 54 USA Ship OEM | eBay
Or most dealers

I asked DJI how they charged for something like that and they said it was $65 per hour plus materials and S/H. So they have set up a huge repair shop and make a crapload of money repairing things that shouldn't have had to been repaired in the first place. No wonder that is why they tell you to just send it back. I told myself I wasn't going to drink the DJI Coolaid and now have a Inspire 1 pro, osmo, x5 camera and a Phantom 4 pro, tarot 680 pro extended with Naza Mv2 and osd guiding it... I guess I drank the Coolaid...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi