Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HDMI

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert1973
Actually when I open the overhead door, the building provides enough shade to have a very good view of the monitor with minimal glare. I may fashion a sunshade for the monitor if that becomes a problem.

Last edited:
Actually when I open the overhead door, the building provides enough shade to have a very good view of the monitor with minimal glare. I may fashion a sunshade for the monitor if that becomes a problem.

You said, "plugged into the power outlet on a 2014 pick up for in the field use." So one would presume you meant out away from anything such as a garage, building, etc..

The TV would sit inside the truck with me standing next to the open door looking at it.

I have the same setup, 24" led led with my rear hatch open with a long dvi cable from the second remote.

It works pretty darn well.

I think his truck has it built in.....I would love a 24" TV mounted in a case that was battery operated....Like those ground stations people build...Anyone know of anything off the shelf like that?

I think his truck has it built in.....I would love a 24" TV mounted in a case that was battery operated....Like those ground stations people build...Anyone know of anything off the shelf like that?

You could use a battery backup like in do in the field apc 1500. It's a heavy beast but will last over an hour.

HI Guys
(sorry for the long Post)

I’m an avid Inspire 1 / FPV Pilot who owns a small engineering business. I’ve come up with a design for a sun screen specifically for the Inspire 1 type controller. (Screen mounted to the Radio)

I was commissioned to do a photo shoot on a diamond mine and found that in many situations I was unable to see my screen. (Sometimes you get glare from all sides, even the ground). Turning up the brightness on my tablet just killed the battery in no time at all)

In response to this, I developed a screen guard / cover that completely covers all 4 sides of the screen, however the cover also allows quick access to the screen. (Allowing screen driven gestures)

When flying with a spotter, I’ve found that using the covers as a complete “block out”, allows me to reduce the screen brightness (Saving battery life on my phone or Tablet) and allowing me to quickly focus on the target when my head is removed from the covers.

I also noticed that detail that I was unable to see before, became clearer. As a result I became more aware of my surroundings as a pilot.

So my question: Before I pursue this potential venture, am I the only person having this issue?

Would this be something people would be interested in purchasing?

I still have quite a bit of R&D to do – so would rather have a heads up that I’m wasting my time.
Any Comments would be appreciated ?

Sounds good I would be up for one

Price dependent.

Saying that give me one for free and I will review/test;) it for ya!!!!

Hello
Mmm ... I just may do that.
where about do you stay - Do you have sun ? :)

One of my frustrations is the fact that I love designing, so I'm constantly improving it. In Principal I have no problem sending out a few samples ....;)

We have a little group of FPV'er and Yip, everyone is now using my little gadgets from Antenna Trackers, Pan and tilt units, viewing stations and and and .... But the buggers are all mates so they don't Pay ....:D

Hello
Mmm ... I just may do that.
where about do you stay - Do you have sun ? :)

One of my frustrations is the fact that I love designing, so I'm constantly improving it. In Principal I have no problem sending out a few samples ....;)

We have a little group of FPV'er and Yip, everyone is now using my little gadgets from Antenna Trackers, Pan and tilt units, viewing stations and and and .... But the buggers are all mates so they don't Pay ....:D

I like the concept

If it fits the Ipad Air I would be interested in testing and reviewing one for you.

The Idea is that I produce 2 versions - I'll split them into a Tablet and Phone system. I'll also provide options for different "hoods" or covers.

I can make this concept go way further than just this application. Maybe I should get a survey set up to help me better understand your needs. Unfortunately I can only see things from my perspective ....;) so what I may deem to be unimportant - may turn out to be the opposite and visa versa.
I have a list of supported Android and Apple devices from DJI and all will be catered for. I'm big into making investments that can be transformed as you go along into something bigger without having to buy into the whole thing again as you advance.

The Idea is that I produce 2 versions - I'll split them into a Tablet and Phone system. I'll also provide options for different "hoods" or covers.

I can make this concept go way further than just this application. Maybe I should get a survey set up to help me better understand your needs. Unfortunately I can only see things from my perspective ....;) so what I may deem to be unimportant - may turn out to be the opposite and visa versa.
I have a list of supported Android and Apple devices from DJI and all will be catered for. I'm big into making investments that can be transformed as you go along into something bigger without having to buy into the whole thing again as you advance.
If you do one for Nvidia Shield Im yer man.
Give me a PM if you need a tester

Something like this but BIGGER screen!

Ha can't any bigger than this. :p

IMG_20150618_172021956_zpstre8vlgt.jpg

Reactions: mdomeny

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry