Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HDR Option Disabled

Reaction score
I can see on iOS app version 1.1.1 that on the Hold Shutter Button sub menu shows a HDR option, but it's disabled?

Any ideas what it will do and why it's disabled. Future feature? If so, it should not be shown until it's available to use.

I can see on iOS app version 1.1.1 that on the Hold Shutter Button sub menu shows a HDR option, but it's disabled?

Any ideas what it will do and why it's disabled. Future feature? If so, it should not be shown until it's available to use.
Yes - this will be enabled in the next firmware release. At the moment it only works for the P3.

This feature will automatically generate an HDR image from several in camera shots.

The reason it is shown and greyed out is the app is shared with the Phantom platform now, it has just not been incorporated within the latest Inspire FW. It's coming to the Inspire though.........soon.

Reactions: Daniel Racsits
yea i just got the inspire pro and can't believe HDR option is gone for photos...
HDR is available in the GO app (iOS 2.4.2). With Still camera selected, on the right hand side tap icon above the shutter button and then select mode. Options available are single, HDR, multiple and timed. The selected mode appears in the middle of the shutter button.

HDR is available in the GO app (iOS 2.4.2). With Still camera selected, on the right hand side tap icon above the shutter button and then select mode. Options available are single, HDR, multiple and timed. The selected mode appears in the middle of the shutter button.

i had a phantom 3, i know how to get to the HDR, its not available for the inspire pro... it has bracketed and auto exposure bracketing, but no HDR.

Here's the crazy thing.... When I turned it first on... It was there.... When I tried using it ... It would make the shutter noise but nothing would save... The next time I turned it on... It was gone ...

Now my bird occasionally tells me I need to upgrade camera.... I put the new firmware in and nothing happens... Bird is on 1.4 camera is 1.3 ...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
Here's the crazy thing.... When I turned it first on... It was there.... When I tried using it ... It would make the shutter noise but nothing would save... The next time I turned it on... It was gone ...

Now my bird occasionally tells me I need to upgrade camera.... I put the new firmware in and nothing happens... Bird is on 1.4 camera is 1.3 ...
I will check next week when I'm back home.

Exact same thing happened to me today. I was doing a commercial shoot and saw the HDR option so I turned it on and flew, took photos, and downloaded...nothing. No photos at all and now the HDR option is completely gone. I have not seen any upgrade or update notices in the app however.

Any solutions for this yet?

Exact same thing happened to me today. I was doing a commercial shoot and saw the HDR option so I turned it on and flew, took photos, and downloaded...nothing. No photos at all and now the HDR option is completely gone. I have not seen any upgrade or update notices in the app however.

Any solutions for this yet?

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Am I going crazy???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry