Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

heavy lift drone

Reaction score
My cousin in Va, USA has a couple of heavy lift drones for sale. He says they will lift 25 pounds. The come with a really big custom case, remote controller, props and a charger. There is also a Dell military grade laptop. The batteries were discarded. They were made by a Drone company that has gone under. They were prototypes made for the Military. I had a few photos taken and they are going to get me better photos of everything. Anyone interested in a fun project? I would like one but they are to big to ship by UPS. The case is about 4 feet square and it weights a lot. Located near DC.

Attachments

• IMG_6393.JPEG
    IMG_6393.JPEG
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6398.JPEG
    IMG_6398.JPEG
    2 MB · Views: 63
Reactions: InspireEagle
My cousin in Va, USA has a couple of heavy lift drones for sale. He says they will lift 25 pounds. The come with a really big custom case, remote controller, props and a charger. There is also a Dell military grade laptop. The batteries were discarded. They were made by a Drone company that has gone under. They were prototypes made for the Military. I had a few photos taken and they are going to get me better photos of everything. Anyone interested in a fun project? I would like one but they are to big to ship by UPS. The case is about 4 feet square and it weights a lot. Located near DC.
Does it come with a crew to move the thing?....<:^0

D

The case has wheels so it can be rolled into position. Not sure how much the drone actually weights. I would love to have one of these. You might need a small hanger to put it in... LOL
They do have a couple of actual military drones in a hanger somewhere but they can't be sold as they have classified stuff in them. They may have to blow them up..

Reactions: Donnie Frank
The case has wheels so it can be rolled into position. Not sure how much the drone actually weights. I would love to have one of these. You might need a small hanger to put it in... LOL
They do have a couple of actual military drones in a hanger somewhere but they can't be sold as they have classified stuff in them. They may have to blow them up..
One of my clients is a military subcontractor. I set up a pair of M600's for them. Along with the DJI offerings they had a pair of Alta 8's. They let the colonel "try one out," and he duly crashed it. Oh well....no big deal. It's just tax money...which we all know is free.

My point is that they don't have to blow them up. Just let a high-ranking official "try his hand" at drone piloting....<:^/

D

I know you posted this a while ago but I’m located in Philadelphia are any of those heavy lift drones still available

I know you posted this a while ago but I’m located in Philadelphia are any of those heavy lift drones still available
I have purchased both the drones and am waiting for the laptop computers for them to turn up.
Having purchased another heavy lift the drone that is set up for my needs, I would look at on selling if you are interested.
I'm located in New Zealand.

Wow New Zealand, I’m sure shipping would be ridiculously expensive if I’m correct

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg