Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello From Colorado the High country

Reaction score
I guess now a days the High Country here is CO can mean so many things....

I am new to forums and having a real drones but aviation in my blood. (real other than some toy drones)

In the next couple weeks I have my I2 coming in and am really looking forward to some flight time. One thing I am looking for on here are other pilots to meet up with and hit the skies learning and teaching. I am a hands on learner so reading all the forums does not always work for me.
Looking to get in to the commercial world of UAS however, not looking to jump in blind.
I love to learn and am always up for meeting people who love to teach and learn as much as I do.

Happy Flying and can not wait to meet you all!

I guess now a days the High Country here is CO can mean so many things....

I am new to forums and having a real drones but aviation in my blood. (real other than some toy drones)

In the next couple weeks I have my I2 coming in and am really looking forward to some flight time. One thing I am looking for on here are other pilots to meet up with and hit the skies learning and teaching. I am a hands on learner so reading all the forums does not always work for me.
Looking to get in to the commercial world of UAS however, not looking to jump in blind.
I love to learn and am always up for meeting people who love to teach and learn as much as I do.

Happy Flying and can not wait to meet you all!
Welcome!
Let me know if you have any specific questions as I am a commercial drone pilot. I'm sure you can teach me a thing or two as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa