Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Hope, British Columbia Canada.

Reaction score
Just got my Inspire 1 used, the price was good. I have progressed from the Spark, Phantom 4 to the Inspire. Flying the Inspire is like flying the Phantom 4 on steroids. One question I have is when the Inspire takes off it tends to list to the left, is this typical? ( camera facing forward) I installed new carbon fibre props calibrated the IMU and demagnetized with my CFixer.

I have never seen any such problem. I assume yr props are all in good condition. I’d check the drone out carefully, make sure the legs are symmetric and angled correctly. Make sure there are no loose screws. Make sure nothing is twisted, maybe the drone had an accident previously. I believe u can find all the correct angles on the internet somewhere.

Reactions: Keith T
I have never seen any such problem. I assume yr props are all in good condition. I’d check the drone out carefully, make sure the legs are symmetric and angled correctly. Make sure there are no loose screws. Make sure nothing is twisted, maybe the drone had an accident previously. I believe u can find all the correct angles on the internet somewhere.

Thanks for the reply Ralph, I have resolved my problem, when I checked the IMU it said IMU is ok, so I decided to do a full calibration (10 minutes) which corrected the problem. I an use to flying my Phantom 4 where you have to lay on a flat surface to calibrate. My conclusion is the Inspire does it a different way. Other things that are different is recording home point, Phantom does it straight away, the Inspire has to be started before it will record the hone point. It’s quite a learning curve.

I calibrate the IMU occassionally, I use a spirit level to make sure it is perfectly horizontal in all directions. Glad the problem is solved, good luck, the Inspire is an awesome machine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84