Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello From Philippines

Welcome to the forums! Could you let us know how the laws and regulations are in the Philippines for drones? I am there pretty often and am hoping to bring my drone sometime.

Well, here, you just need to acquire license to fly. We are allowed to fly the drone without registration as long as you use it for recreational purposes and the area is outside no fly-zone, mostly major airports and above our version of "White House". They only required you to register drone if using it for commercial purposes. As for foreign nationals, I am not aware of our regulations or haven't looked at it yet.

All I can say is that they are still formulating aviation laws for drone and it's not that tight yet.

Well, here, you just need to acquire license to fly. We are allowed to fly the drone without registration as long as you use it for recreational purposes and the area is outside no fly-zone, mostly major airports and above our version of "White House". They only required you to register drone if using it for commercial purposes. As for foreign nationals, I am not aware of our regulations or haven't looked at it yet.

All I can say is that they are still formulating aviation laws for drone and it's not that tight yet.

Thanks! Is the license easy to get and required for non-commercial use? I was told (albeit by someone who doesn't fly drones) that there's no license requirement at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77