Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from the Uk

Inspire just has zenmuse X3 ... I want to fit FPV upgrade on the nose .... looking on google to find the complete kit to do it

Problems?

Yes the I2 does seem to make a dent in your bank account on day one and leave it hemorrhaging cash for many months afterwards! [emoji23]

I bought a new X4S and it is not showing image on my screen .... I can control the gimbal but have no image ..I have “camera sensor error” and error code 0X400000 .... I updated the firmware which kept failing when it came to updating the camera so I removed the X4S and completed the update then installed the X4S and updated it seperately but it still has the same problems

Did you do the firmware update via the Go4 app or DJI Assistant 2?

Make sure you have the latest DJI Assistant 2 software and use a direct connection to the I2 to roll back to an earlier firmware and then do the update to the latest firmware again, with the X4S connected.

If this doesn’t work you could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Go4 app as this has cured some random errors for me over the years.

I only just downloaded assistant 2 on my PC on Friday,For some reason my i2 is not connecting to my PC so I updated the firmware with my IPad ....also my SD card will not format,i2 works perfectly but the X4S is the problem ....I am confused.com

You will need to set the switch on the I2 to the PC position before the Assistant 2 software will work.

Also, remember to reboot your PC after installing the Assistant 2 software as it doesn’t always install the drivers correctly without a reboot.

AEF3F426-66D6-4098-9F90-F620E02B5714.png 4DA18591-C52D-4DD0-AAB4-011B87F82C6F.png
You will need to set the switch on the I2 to the PC position before the Assistant 2 software will work.

Also, remember to reboot your PC after installing the Assistant 2 software as it doesn’t always install the drivers correctly without a reboot.
Tried it all ..... I get the assistant on my PC screen but the animated usb cable doesn’t move to show it fixing into the computer usb socket like it does on the DJI demo ..... I am hopefully taking it to someone this afternoon who has a couple of i2’s so that he can have a look at it for me....Fingers crossed it’s nothing major

The camera is working 100% on other drones so the problem is with my drone....apart from the X4S not working it has a few other problems...inc the PC usb connection not working and it is unable to recognise and format a SD card ....I am going to send it off for repair next week

I sent my drone out for repair ...the authorised DJI centre has said that the anti vibration absorption plate is damaged ... £119 to supply and fit the part

Could we please keep these kind of discussions out of the Introductions section please (which is for introductions) and start a new thread in the pertinent section?

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk