Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello...From Utah

Reaction score
Been fiddling with drones for a little while now and was looking for some info resources and kept coming across the forum. Figured I would registered and say my hello as well as share what little info I might have with the community. Started flying a Spark roughly a year ago and have since moved on to 2 Inspires. I have a V1 and a V2 both with X3's. I have upgraded the V1 to the newer V2 style prop locks, other then that they are both currently stock.

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks...

Any reason I've made 2 threads in the Inspire 1 discussion area and after a few minutes they disappear. Made the first one looked it over after posting, went to another area of the forum,went back to the main page and noticed it was gone. I replaced it with another, again posted it left the room for a few minutes, came back opened it to reread it and make sure it had the right pictures and again once I closed the thread and when back to the main page it was gone.

Thanks...

Any reason I've made 2 threads in the Inspire 1 discussion area and after a few minutes they disappear. Made the first one looked it over after posting, went to another area of the forum,went back to the main page and noticed it was gone. I replaced it with another, again posted it left the room for a few minutes, came back opened it to reread it and make sure it had the right pictures and again once I closed the thread and when back to the main page it was gone.
Because you are a new member your first few posts need to be approved by a moderator.
I have deleted your first thread regarding making the storage box (as we do not allow multiple threads) and kept the more detailed one - which I have now approved so you should be able to see it on the forum.

Thank you...I figured as much but thought I would test it first to be sure I didn't delete it myself by accident. Thanks for taking care of the first one.

Been fiddling with drones for a little while now and was looking for some info resources and kept coming across the forum. Figured I would registered and say my hello as well as share what little info I might have with the community. Started flying a Spark roughly a year ago and have since moved on to 2 Inspires. I have a V1 and a V2 both with X3's. I have upgraded the V1 to the newer V2 style prop locks, other then that they are both currently stock.
Welcome to the forum and I think you’re going to be a great addition to this place.
I am planning a trip to Utah in the near future to come see your beautiful scenery such as Brice (sp?) Canyon, Zion National Park and bring my Inspire 2 and my newly acquired M2P so I can shoot some pictures and videos from the air. I have been studying all the different restrictions for this area and I will definitely follow any/all of them to be within FAA, and any other state or local regulations. By that time I will have my Part 107 certification so I will definitely follow the rules!!
I envy you that you have such beautiful places to fly but I will be there next spring or summer.
In the meantime happy flying to all my Inspire friends!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions