Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello!

Reaction score
Hi there, just introducing myself.
Used drones for the last few years and always aimed one day to be using an inspire.
Started with some cheap £10 toy mini drone that I loved, got a phantom 'clone" after that with a "HD" camera, after that I bought a zhiyun tarantula x6 that I modded to take a Xiaomi mi camera. That's when I first saw the inspire 1. Instantly loved it's look and ability.
After that came a plan, get a phantom 3, use for a year or so then upgrade to inspire 1.
Phantom 4 pro delayed that a little tbh, but after 3 excellent years with the P4P, I decided it was now time to move up.
I managed to snag what I believe to be the most REDICULOUSLY priced inspire 2 off eBay and have an X5S coming tomorrow.
Mostly here to gain information off experienced users as this would be the best place to go lol.
Currently trying to bend my brain round exactly which MFT lenses will work with the X5S as I hope to get a few decent primes over the easy but lesser quality zoom lenses.
So yeah, that's me, and hello again.

Reactions: InspireEagle
Welcome to a great forum. You'll enjoy the Inspire. It's one great machine. It's a little more setup than just letting a Mavic go but not much. You'll enjoy the power it has for sure. There are a lot of very talented and helpful pilots here. Take advantage of their knowledge.

Reactions: Viridis

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963