Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Here's where I live...........................

Reaction score
It would be nice to let us see where you all live. So post a picture taken with your I1 ;).

I'll be the first...

Enschede, the Netherlands
DJI_0002-3_zpssv3mehwx.jpg

What did you do for the tilt-shift effect? Just a process in post?

Yes, I use Lightroom for all my photography editing and love how well it edits the I1 photos as well. I use a graduated filter and apply to the top and then adjust by changing contrast, exposure, clarity, etc... To create the tilt shift effect. I feel with the I1 camera, since it doesn't shoot with any depth of field really, sometimes creating a feeling of space brings life to a photo that might lack pop without it otherwise. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

nice shots. i will try to make a pic of where i live tomorrow if it doesnt rain... (they say it will)... fingers crossed :D
i dont know how i will be able to edit on my 5 year old laptop... we'll see [emoji14]

Yes, I use Lightroom for all my photography editing and love how well it edits the I1 photos as well. I use a graduated filter and apply to the top and then adjust by changing contrast, exposure, clarity, etc... To create the tilt shift effect. I feel with the I1 camera, since it doesn't shoot with any depth of field really, sometimes creating a feeling of space brings life to a photo that might lack pop without it otherwise. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I think it looks awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo