Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hey from South FL

Reaction score
Picked up an AMAZING deal on an Inspire1 today...something I've been wanting to grab since they came out. Since my Bday is next week, the wife let me splurge a little. I'll be catching up reading for weeks! I'm trying to make sure I have everything I need to fly. It's a basic one with one controller, and a spare battery (TB48). He included an extra pair of props and the case it comes with. I do also own a spark and a P4 so I am familiar with DJI GO4...didn't realize I had to use the old GO for this one. Doesn't look like its in need of any firmware update. I connected to my computer with the DJI Assistant and it doesn't recognize it...I did connect everything up with my iPad and spun the motors...tested the landing gear and the camera and everything seems to work. I may go take her up for a flight tomorrow after I calibrate it.

Last edited:
Picked up an AMAZING deal on an Inspire1 today...something I've been wanting to grab since they came out. Since my Bday is next week, the wife let me splurge a little. I'll be catching up reading for weeks! I'm trying to make sure I have everything I need to fly. It's a basic one with one controller, and a spare battery (TB48). He included an extra pair of props and the case it comes with. I do also own a spark and a P4 so I am familiar with DJI GO4...didn't realize I had to use the old GO for this one. Doesn't look like its in need of any firmware update. I connected to my computer with the DJI Assistant and it doesn't recognize it...I did connect everything up with my iPad and spun the motors...tested the landing gear and the camera and everything seems to work. I may go take her up for a flight tomorrow after I calibrate it.

Thanks!
Scott
Delray Beach

Welcome Scott, you live in a beautiful part of Florida.

The DJI Inspire 1 does not use the the Assistant 2, you have to go to the Inspire 1 download page to download the new firmware and drag it to an SD card and insert into the X3/X5 camera for updates. The app should still tell you if you need an update as long as you are connected to a wifi connection.

We are just across the state in Ft Myers, let us know if we can help you with anything. We have many accessories for the Inspire 1 should you need anything and make frequent trips to the east coast of Florida. We actually have one of our people in Wellington all this week.

Saint Cloud Fl here and I love the Inspire 1. I had 3 and down to 2 and will sell one more with a hard case landing mode with 4 good batteries plus all spin on props and parts and a night beacon light.

Reactions: Way2Fst4U
Saint Cloud Fl here and I love the Inspire 1. I had 3 and down to 2 and will sell one more with a hard case landing mode with 4 good batteries plus all spin on props and parts and a night beacon light.
It would have to be a REALLY smoking deal Steve...lol. I'm actually looking to add a Zenmuse X5 to this one, possibly upgrade my Phantom to a pro...but feel free to hit me with a number in a PM. You're only a few hrs away!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool