Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi, from South Africa

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i‘m a hobby videographer and photograper who flies a inspire 1 v2 with the x3 camera and being a retired private pilot, i really enjoy flying this old bird with all the stability issues close to the ground compared with the phantom 4 pro and mavic air 2 i own.
I’m blessed to own a small farm in the Eden district of the Cape Province and close to the shore…. so plenty space for me to fly on my doorstep and of cause all year around.

Hi everyone, i‘m a hobby videographer and photograper who flies a inspire 1 v2 with the x3 camera and being a retired private pilot, i really enjoy flying this old bird with all the stability issues close to the ground compared with the phantom 4 pro and mavic air 2 i own.
I’m blessed to own a small farm in the Eden district of the Cape Province and close to the shore…. so plenty space for me to fly on my doorstep and of cause all year around.
Sounds like a beautiful spot. If you have any material up on Youtube/etc I'd enjoy having a look.

Do have a few videos and photos but none on Youtube, sorry. Maybe i'll put some on in the future, but for now i keep all the finished projects in a private memory folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry