Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How about an M600 with 30 minute flight time?

cheap, thanks.
;) Everything relative... I thought it was a bit pricey for an insulated mount. But then again, personally thought they should have included it with platform and had the others for optional.

But when compared to it's competition... the Alta8... the whole M600Pro platform is way lower in cost. The Alta8 can mount gimbal on topside too... but primarily DSLR or Red platform.

;) Everything relative... I thought it was a bit pricey for an insulated mount. But then again, personally thought they should have included it with platform and had the others for optional.

But when compared to it's competition... the Alta8... the whole M600Pro platform is way lower in cost. The Alta8 can mount gimbal on topside too... but primarily DSLR or Red platform.
What is the advantage of the 600 pro over the 600?

What is the advantage of the 600 pro over the 600?
Mainly you're getting the A3 Pro Electronics (big difference), Pre-assembled and a box that many use as a storage case or light local travel. Main section little different, top cover different, and I believe a few other small minor improvements.

From past threads, I thought you were already flying a M600 Pro?

The M600Pro is a nice platform for large format media with RoninMX, or long run with XT, XT2 or Z30. But if not planning large media or SAR payload drop boxes & RC Expander Module; the M210 basically replaced the M600Pro for non-large media missions.

I thought DJI should continue development on it, continue to add new cameras or gimbals. If it'll run the XT2 via the Z30 gimbal mount & Firmware, they "could add" the X5S or X7 cameras on this mount too.

I'd also like to see them develop a "top gimbal mount" similar to M210, but I'd like to see that expanded to include the RoninMX since it'll operate inverted; it would then be directly competitive to the Alta8 top mount with large media.

But, that won't happen since DJI has basically retired development on the 600 and focused on M210 series.

Sure will... I like my M600Pro, but unless 3rd party continues to develop for it... it'll be a great platform that remains static. The Inspire 1 is a super long running platform, one of the best consumer lasting platforms and it had some good components initially for its mission purpose which makes it's static growth not critical. But the M600Pro could have so much more if they'd continue to develop the platform: SAR tools, Large Media, Lindar, Tether Voltage Line, Light Line pullers, etc. I'm hopeful the 3rd party Side will grow but that hasn't really been the case due to small market of platform in comparison to other popular crafts. It'll go for years if the sq top TB48S remain available like the TB48 for I1.

Reactions: licensed pilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop