Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to get batteries to display 100% after FW update?

Reaction score
I have run my batteries down to 0% and 3.3 volts, left them to cool and they balanced when connected to the charger. I just checked the battery percentage and they are between 95% tb47 and 97-98% for my tb48's. How is the best way now to get them to show 100% again before I done the FW upgrade? I'm loving the new features but why have we not got follow me mode?

I have run my batteries down to 0% and 3.3 volts, left them to cool and they balanced when connected to the charger. I just checked the battery percentage and they are between 95% tb47 and 97-98% for my tb48's. How is the best way now to get them to show 100% again before I done the FW upgrade? I'm loving the new features but why have we not got follow me mode?
Once they are charged and the LEDs go out, try switching your batteries on before re-charging again to top them to full.

The Follow Me is not available because DJI say the I1 is too large and presents a greater risk. In my opinion I am pleased it is not available as it is too dangerous.

when you say battery percentage do you mean the number at the top of the app screen indicating charge level while flying or when you click on that in the app that opens the window and it shows the individual cell voltages and says battery life percentage?

If you are talking about battery life percentage rather than charge level you cannot 'regain' lost battery life.
The packs are what they are now so whatever pack life is displayed that's what you have with the new battery algorithms.

Reactions: Scotflieger
Bit of a bummer then. Just wondered why they were all at 100% before the FW upgrade now they are not:(.

The Follow Me is not available because DJI say the I1 is too large and presents a greater risk. In my opinion I am pleased it is not available as it is too dangerous.
Agreed.But if you use this responsible no problem.Having Litchi and I only use follow me when I'm on open water on my friends boat.But DJI is claming the Inspire is not good for it is nonsense.I went to Lichi because of POI option.DJI is talking about safety,but first you have to fly above your desired POI before you can circle around.
You can fly around it by yourself no problem,but I'm almost all the time a single operator and by this doing it by the app makes it a little easier.
Best thing to do is anyway ,explore the air and obstacles and use waypoints.Let the Inspire fly and control your camera.Works fine for me.

Bit of a bummer then. Just wondered why they were all at 100% before the FW upgrade now they are not:(.
because their previous code/algorithms were faulty and not reporting/working correctly, they simply cannot stay at 100% forever, use reduces life and theres nothing you can do about it. I have a couple batteries charged 40+ times that show 100% battery life still cause im on older firmware, im under no illusions that they are still like brand new and will last forever at 100%, lol!

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth