Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to set auto or manual focus on Inspire 1

Reaction score
I've got a pretty basic question as a drone amateur - how do I set the focus through the app? I've got pictures coming out like this, where the left corners are coming out clear but the center and other portions appear out of focus:
Blurry Focus.PNG

I was under the impression I had the camera on auto focus via the screenshot below, but I think that particular menu has to do with exposure. I had tried tapping the screen as some threads noted but it looks like it's stuck on just exposure (obviously I wasn't flying it in the office). Can someone ELI5 about how to set the camera to auto focus?
IMG_3045.PNG

if you have a x3 camera it is auto focus as is the Z3 version other models I dont know about , but wait and see what others suggest, I would suggest you tell us which camera you are using if you dont mind?

I've got a pretty basic question as a drone amateur - how do I set the focus through the app? I've got pictures coming out like this, where the left corners are coming out clear but the center and other portions appear out of focus:
View attachment 23314

I was under the impression I had the camera on auto focus via the screenshot below, but I think that particular menu has to do with exposure. I had tried tapping the screen as some threads noted but it looks like it's stuck on just exposure (obviously I wasn't flying it in the office). Can someone ELI5 about how to set the camera to auto focus?
View attachment 23315
Hi ABQ, how did you resolve the focus issue on the x3?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko