Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Howdy from Bakersfield, Ca

Reaction score
So back in early 2017 I got my part 107. I then built my own hex-a-copter, installed a gimbal, got a couple of cameras. I practiced until I could fly it really well. I was ready to start flying commercially. Then it was stolen. This had a big effect on me and my wife as this was to be my after retirement income. Fast forward to now. I have saved enough to try again. This time I will buy not build. I'm considering an Inspire 1 V2.0 or a P4P V2.0. It seems that I1 V2.0 refurbs are less than the P4P V2.0. Any way, I glad I found this resource.

That sucks that someone stole your own built equipment. I nearly lost my I2 flying and lost LOS when it crashed. I was driving away when I realized, "Hey fool, check the video". Luckily I saw enough landmarks (and video) to locate it. 3.5 weeks later and 3 new motors I'm back to flying and with a new lens. I also made the drone insurance investment AND bought the prop guards for my bird. Flying with the guards is like riding a bike with training wheels but it beats the cost of $5G if I were to dump it in the lake!

Sorry, got off why I was writing. This is a good source of information and resources. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: TangentTrout
That sucks that someone stole your own built equipment. I nearly lost my I2 flying and lost LOS when it crashed. I was driving away when I realized, "Hey fool, check the video". Luckily I saw enough landmarks (and video) to locate it. 3.5 weeks later and 3 new motors I'm back to flying and with a new lens. I also made the drone insurance investment AND bought the prop guards for my bird. Flying with the guards is like riding a bike with training wheels but it beats the cost of $5G if I were to dump it in the lake!

Sorry, got off why I was writing. This is a good source of information and resources. Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome!

I went to school in Tulsa. Spartan School of Aeronautics 1980-1983. Avionics Tech program. Career went id a different way though. IT Network Admin, part time Voice Over Artist, and soon to be (Hopefully) Pro Drone Pilot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg