Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I am sick of DJI. $3300 down the drain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just provided you a PM with an update. We are in contact with our counterparts down at the Carson Facility in regards to your case. An expedited shipping label has been provided to reduce any further down time. Hoping for a swift resolution of the case. Talk soon.
This is one of the main reasons why my agency selected Advexure as our vendor, this is very typical of their customer dedication.

Reactions: Advexure
Hey y'all,

Just 2 cents...(I doubt if it's actually worth that, lol). IMHO, the Mod was looking at the tone of the posts. I have seen other people post issues with DJI here, and receive a lot of good input. However, their tone was mostly pro and not as much of just an angry post. I REALLY understand anger at a drone manufacturer, lol. Venting can be done in a way that everybody gets the picture without the forum dissolving into yet another rant and troll haven.

I would imagine the Mod/Editor is just trying to make sure the forum rep stays as pro as possible. As for getting a kickback from DJI, I wouldn't know, however, that would be a clear conflict of interest if this should strive to indeed be a fair and balanced forum. I haven't seen any other indicators of that.

I hope your issue gets fixed. And I think we all have something we would like for DJI to address, lol! I know I do. Good luck!

I was calling out the site, staff and DJI.

Not letting us use this forum exactly how it was intended, to connect with other users, to troubleshoot our gear and resolution of said gear, may not be in violation of any laws...

But the fact that you would even have a rule to protect a manufacturer, over your vendors and users, makes your site seem like an unprincipled children's venture.

I do bet you guys get free stuff from Dji, but does that come with the expressed deal that you don't make them look bad???

A major difference between Dji and many western based producers, is that we don't have a little thing called CENSORSHIP in the good 'ol US, so it forces these image focused greed heads to actually make a quality product and support it.

Oh wait, now that I think of it, that's exactly CAPITALISM, make a decent product and don't screw your customers, and the market may let your corporation survive.

I expect these things out of multinational corporations, but I also expect the platforms of speech and community to reject censorship in all forms.

But then again, your site is subject to capitalistic rules as well.

You drive your users away, your ad rev dries up, no more free **** for you guys from DJI.

Site-Grow a spine and stop suckling off the DJI tit. The people will respect you for it.

Flyhighusa, Florida drone supply
(sorry for omitting other vendors, I have personally bought from them)
These guys absolutely get it.
Fair prices, fast shipping, great one on one communication. These guys will survive and thrive.

Is that clear enough?

I
OK, I have let this thread run without commenting to see where it goes but these comments are both total rubbish and uncalled for.
For the record, I neither get any 'free stuff' or incentives from DJI nor have I in the past.
I have a good relationship with some of the DJI guys which is well documented on this site. I am also a beta tester with them for various software/platforms. I am also under NDA.
The rules are quite clear and you agreed to abide by them when you signed up.
I have helped out many people over the years on the community which again is well documented on the site.
You however, have been a member for five minutes and starting posting comments like the one above.
Frankly, the community as a whole can do without members like yourself branding around factually incorrect and slanderous remarks.
First and final warning

I trust this makes the situation clear.

Closed for further comments

Reactions: DamesNY and clackey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member