Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I made the leap!

Reaction score
Gentlemen: Thank you for allowing me to participate in your community. In only a few days, I'll be the proud new owner of an Inspire 1 v2. At the same time, I'll be receiving a FLIR Vue Pro 336, 3 axis gimbal and hookups to top it all off. I'm trying to get a jump start on all the regular accessories and other goodies, flying tips, etc. I'll need in order to start off strong when she arrives. If you happen to catch this intro, PLEASE send me your 2 cents worth - good, bad, indifferent.
I'm an "experienced" pilot of the P3P and the P4P; putting in 75 hours and 100 hrs on each aircraft respectively since July 2017. A *LOT* of night hours, I might add, so yes, I'm still a "hobby" flyer, but for reasons that may be apparent to most of you. The 107 test is not the problem, its the restrictions it imposes. My biz partner is a FAA Remote Pilot.
Anyhow, compared to my colleagues here (and even those on PhantomPilots), I do realize that I'm still a "newbie" (so to speak) and I will ALWAYS treat you all with the respect and reverence (perhaps "ir-reverance" LOL) that you have earned and deserved. So, thank you for the acceptance into your community (I'm anticipating this to be the response) and I look forward to getting to know you. With respect and regards, John "Johnnypep" Butler

Reactions: Mixchief
Hello Johnny.Welcome and enjoy your Inspire.
And I wonder when member 25000 will be here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla