Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I need a complete lens recommendations for I2

12mm
25mm

Get the 45 if you need long range photos, will do video too, but you'll probably get some micro stutters.

I've had hundreds of flight hours recreationally and commercially with the Olympus 12mm on my Inspire 1 and now it's on my Inspire 2. Definitely my go to lens. Also hear positive feedback from folks on the 45mm but I do not have any personal experience with the 45.

Thanks for that, it does look better. I still think the 12 and 25 are the first two you should buy though.

I guess I will not be using it on mine either lol. I am waiting on mine to be delivered so I have not been able to test on the I2 yet.

12mm
25mm

Get the 45 if you need long range photos, will do video too, but you'll probably get some micro stutters.

Someone told me I will get blurry pictures even if not zoomed in compared to normal lens

I think the balance rings are the same as those for the I2 and shown on the DJI page as available.

12mm
25mm

What about the LUMIX 14-42,VARIO PZ, H-PS14042-K. I've used it with beautiful results and the flexibility to simply change the focal length between flights.

Prime will give you the most clear image, but zoom is nice to be able to change the fov on the fly without changing lenses.

Just moving over to an I2 from Phantom 3. I love photography, and the aerial aspects have provided so many additional creative opportunities. I've ordered my I2 already, however, still considering lens options. When reviewing the DJI supported lens site, just curious as to user recommendations between DJI MFT 15mm/1.7 ASPH and the Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm/1.8? I'm not familiar with quality of either lens, just looking for advice and recommendations from more experienced users! I'm also not opposed to the consideration of Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm/1.8 as my first lens, but again, open to recommendations. I will eventually invest in additional lenses, but for starters, what would you recommend as my first lens?

Thanks!!

Just moving over to an I2 from Phantom 3. I love photography, and the aerial aspects have provided so many additional creative opportunities. I've ordered my I2 already, however, still considering lens options. When reviewing the DJI supported lens site, just curious as to user recommendations between DJI MFT 15mm/1.7 ASPH and the Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm/1.8? I'm not familiar with quality of either lens, just looking for advice and recommendations from more experienced users! I'm also not opposed to the consideration of Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm/1.8 as my first lens, but again, open to recommendations. I will eventually invest in additional lenses, but for starters, what would you recommend as my first lens?

Thanks!!

Looks like I may have posted in the wrong section, copying/pasting my question over to the X5S section, sorry for the confusion on my end :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212