Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I went out this morning....

Reaction score
...and froze my nads off. I also learned about keeping a batteries warm.

I can see everything that I think needs to be better, but I want to hear how to make this better from you.

...and froze my nads off. I also learned about keeping a batteries warm.

I can see everything that I think needs to be better, but I want to hear how to make this better from you.
Let me ask you first what you think needs to be better and what camera and frame and rate did you shoot this in?

X3, 4k, I think, and I am not sure on the frame rate.

I dont like the composure, the road is distracting in the front. I think I need to find a way to maneuver the platform to push that lower, while still getting the cliffs as a large part of the frame

X3, 4k, I think, and I am not sure on the frame rate.

I dont like the composure, the road is distracting in the front. I think I need to find a way to maneuver the platform to push that lower, while still getting the cliffs as a large part of the frame
If that is what you want to be your focus point then yes something along those lines. I would have started almost right next to the bridge on the right hand side of the bridge and about 20 feet above the bridge with the camera almost straight ahead. As you start out going forward also start to make your cross over from the right side of the bridge to the left side of the bridge. This maneuver should last about 3/4s of the bridge length. While starting to go forward start ascending about as fast as you are moving forward. Maybe even throwing in tilting the camera slowly up to a focus point that you picked on the rock and keeping that focus point in the middle of the screen and tilting down slightly when the drone height starts to be greater than the focus point and fly right up over the rock. Focus point should be around 3/4 the height of the rock but only go about 10 degrees down after the focus point has been passed. When level with the focus point you should be as far away from the rock as the rest of the height of the rock from the focus point. Use the bridge as the focus point for about the first 3 to 4 seconds of the video then start to make your transition to the focus point on the rock. Everything needs to be buttery smooth throughout the whole transition. Like one see less motion. Now for the more important parts that need worked out. Vibrations in the video need to be worked out and find out what’s causing them. If in the United States, please do not fly over moving cars unless you have a waiver to do so. Other than that color grading and most everything else can be fixed in post.

Thank you. I will look at each item you spoke of. The vibration you speak of, how are you able to determine they are present, I watched this thing 5 or ten times and didnt pick them up. Not doubting you, just want to know what to look for.

Sean

Thank you. I will look at each item you spoke of. The vibration you speak of, how are you able to determine they are present, I watched this thing 5 or ten times and didnt pick them up. Not doubting you, just want to know what to look for.

Sean
It may just be the quality of the video playing back here causing the problems but stare at the side of the cliff that the suns not hitting and see the cliff face and trees moving around a little bit. Like I said it may be the video here that’s doing it wouldn’t know 100 percent sure or not without seeing a high quality version of it.

You’re welcome. Another thing to remember Sean. Everybody is different. I just told you what I would have done if I was filming it. That doesn’t mean you have to do it that exact way. Do it the way you see fit in your head. That’s what makes everybody’s work unique

Absolutely understand. I just didnt know where to start, I do appreciate your help with sorting this out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe123