Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I1’s and x3’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Allo,
We have 1, (maybe) 2 extra airframes ONLY,,,,, from a project in development.

Inspire airframe - 600.00 usd + shipping/pp
(Question asked which version it is 1v1, with whichever props & prop holders you want v1, 2 or 3, and the X5 "riser" feet) (we may have other things later and will update accordingly)

Everything is in perfect working order and has minimal use as we were only attempting autonomous- multi bird flying and shooting at one time, so most of the time was spent on the keyboard : )
The airframes have the firmware that is available on the dee jay high’s website installed.
The aircraft all have the X5? risor ‘feet’, x3 gimbal mount, as well as whiichever props and prop locks you want. (1/2/3)

Airframes are tested (have maybe a couple of autonomous runs on them)

I’ve been parsing the want ads and as amazing a mod as ‘the editor’ is, it still is the ‘internet’ so, making sure the forum stays good with proper respects to a ‘good dude’.

I’m in the USA, San Jose Ca, 95136, if anyone just wants to stop by for a beer upon pickup, we usually have whiskey as well : )

Currency is USD, buyer pays paypal and shipping, (or any other payment method charges)

We are on the search for 3 more x5’s, so would take that into consideration if relevant.

Cheers,
-W-

Attachments

• 636AADFF-BEF6-40B0-A377-6EAB3BABFF98.jpeg
    636AADFF-BEF6-40B0-A377-6EAB3BABFF98.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • 90AD175C-DD12-4885-9220-AA810036D060.jpeg
    90AD175C-DD12-4885-9220-AA810036D060.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
1) X3 to droneted, sent two day USPS express shipping from Ca to Ny, pics and tracking information PM’d.
Ad updated.
(Attempted to upload video, but only embed?)

Allo,
We have 3, possibly 4 extra airframes ONLY,,,, and 2 extra x3’s, from a project in development.

(Question asked - yes, 2 of them are 1v2, 1 is fully 1v2 minus the sticker, 1 is 1v1)
X3’s - 300.00 usd, shipped conus.

Everything is in perfect working order and has minimal use as we were only attempting autonomous- multi bird flying and shooting at one time, so most of the time was spent on the keyboard : )
The airframes have the firmware that is available on the dee jay high’s website on them and the x3’s work as they should.
The aircraft all have the risor ‘feet’ and half of them have the x3 gimbal mount, the other half have the x5 mount, we don’t use either - we have our own so first come first serve it’s your choice.

For airframes I’ll bind a controller and send you a vid of it working, you can have whatever prop set you like 1/2/3, (I personally like the first set) we have plenty of each.

For x3’s ill send a video of it, on a bird - initializing and the camera feed, so you know it’s good.

I’ve been parsing the want ads and as amazing a mod as ‘the editor’ is, it still is the ‘internet’ so, making sure the forum stays good with proper respects to a ‘good dude’.

I’m in the USA, San Jose Ca, 95136, if anyone just wants to stop by for a beer upon pickup, we usually have whiskey as well : )

Currency is USD, buyer pays paypal and shipping, (or any other payment method charges)

We are on the search for 3 more x5’s, so would take that into consideration if relevant.

Cheers,
-W-
so 900 for bird with x3 ??

interested in the black inspire controller, please send price and photos

Allo,
We have 3, possibly 4 extra airframes ONLY,,,, and 2 extra x3’s, from a project in development.

(Question asked - yes, 2 of them are 1v2, 1 is fully 1v2 minus the sticker, 1 is 1v1)

The airframes have the firmware that is available on the dee jay high’s website on them and the x3’s work as they should.
The aircraft all have the risor ‘feet’ and half of them have the x3 gimbal mount, the other half have the x5 mount, we don’t use either - we have our own so first come first serve it’s your choice.

For airframes I’ll bind a controller and send you a vid of it working, you can have whatever prop set you like 1/2/3, (I personally like the first set) we have plenty of each.

For x3’s ill send a video of it, on a bird - initializing and the camera feed, so you know it’s good.

Cheers,
-W-
Hello Aloha, I am developing an idea too and am looking for just I2 airframes (no camera but do need the gimbal mount) that can support the X5 camera system. For my project, the motors do not need to be working, but do need connectivity via the controller. Do you have anything in this range?

Allo,

Cheers,
-W-
Can I see pictures and video of the best I1V2 you have?

I got my X3 camera today. It is awesome and I got it in 3 days.
Thanks!!!!
Cool cool, glad it arrived quickly. I did expedited 2 day mail (it was only a few bucks more to get it to ya quicker : )

Hello Aloha, I am developing an idea too and am looking for just I2 airframes (no camera but do need the gimbal mount) that can support the X5 camera system. For my project, the motors do not need to be working, but do need connectivity via the controller. Do you have anything in this range?
I believe I have a ‘general’ idea? But send me a pm with your tele info, I’ll send you mine as well,, let’s chat for a minute, and if there’s anything I can assist you with to accomplish your goals, I’m completely down to help, otherwise I wouldn’t want to send you anything you don’t need, especially if you’re in concept or proof of concept mode (goodness knows we could have used the honesty when we were inquiring around)
-W-

Can I see pictures and video of the best I1V2 you have?
After Tuesday, yes I could send or update what you request. Video - I’ve attempted to upload per what I stated initially, files were too large so that is completely my bad in assuming I could do so without creating an outside account at another host - then a href’ing it here. Again, my error. Tuesday we have an inbound guest with the intentions of leaving with the V2’s. I’m being as transparent and honest as possible - as always. I would hope more would do the same.
Thanks.

After Tuesday, yes I could send or update what you request. Video - I’ve attempted to upload per what I stated initially, files were too large so that is completely my bad in assuming I could do so without creating an outside account at another host - then a href’ing it here. Again, my error. Tuesday we have an inbound guest with the intentions of leaving with the V2’s. I’m being as transparent and honest as possible - as always. I would hope more would do the same.
Thanks.
Just following up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg