Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I1 without camera, batteries, controller, etc wanted

Reaction score
Now that I have had to send my I1 to L.A. for repair and another 8 week wait, since I use mine for business/commercially, I'm hoping to buy another without the camera, controller, etc. I've been online for hours and can't seem to find one. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can find one?

Love this forum!

Cheers to all of you,
David

Now that I have had to send my I1 to L.A. for repair and another 8 week wait, since I use mine for business/commercially, I'm hoping to buy another without the camera, controller, etc. I've been online for hours and can't seem to find one. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can find one?

Love this forum!

Cheers to all of you,
David
Hi,
And welcome to the forum.
I think you will struggle with this one since I cannot recall seeing (parted out) Inspires except where individuals have purchased complete set ups and then broken them down to sell as spares.

Reactions: 2020
indeed, i am struggling with this one. hoping someone has something like this in mind.

I wish DJI would do this, I would buy one right away even though mine works great, just to have a backup, take turns flying them.

Love this forum!

Cheers to all of you,
David

http://www.ebay.com/usr/kookoo427

he's posted this on DJI forum yesterday, good luck

Love this forum!

Cheers to all of you,
David
I may be a little late here but DJI sells a I1 no cam,no battery, no radio for 2000.00 saw it last nite.

thanks for the suggestions ... i ended up paying $3122 cdn from a local distributor since i was in a panic. 2g's u.s. is far more reasonable and expected. the $3k plus i paid was a piss-off to be sure.

and for the record, i sent my i1 priority post july 4th which dji signed for july 9th. today i received notice that it's been checked in ... so now with a stated 5-6 week repair/return lag, i can expect to receive it 8-9 weeks later. pretty pitiful repair department if you ask me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raymond B. Zamora