Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 gimbal mount vibration?

Reaction score
New I2 never flown yet, just doing firmware updates, props getting CA glue treatment for the looseness (Came with V1 and V2 blades both.), and checking out the two cameras operation: Came with X4S and X5S both.

With no cameras mounted, the thin black triangular bottom gimbal mount hanging by the rubbers has no vibration on it while just turned on - rock steady. However, when either camera is mounted there is a slight buzz felt in that mount while the FPV and VPS camera's arm and upper plate remain rock steady.

It's not much, and maybe a bit more with the X5S over the X4S camera too. Anyone else notice this and is it worth fussing over or not? Don't know where it is originating from, unless a fan in the I2 body and some sort of body resonance is being transferred to that arm and camera when they are mounted.

Thanks anyone for a compare.

New I2 never flown yet, just doing firmware updates, props getting CA glue treatment for the looseness (Came with V1 and V2 blades both.), and checking out the two cameras operation: Came with X4S and X5S both.

With no cameras mounted, the thin black triangular bottom gimbal mount hanging by the rubbers has no vibration on it while just turned on - rock steady. However, when either camera is mounted there is a slight buzz felt in that mount while the FPV and VPS camera's arm and upper plate remain rock steady.

It's not much, and maybe a bit more with the X5S over the X4S camera too. Anyone else notice this and is it worth fussing over or not? Don't know where it is originating from, unless a fan in the I2 body and some sort of body resonance is being transferred to that arm and camera when they are mounted.

Thanks anyone for a compare.

Based on your description it sounds like the normal buzz of the gimbal motors and or the fan working.

Reactions: Casey53

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andersondavid01