Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 self tightening pro adapters

Reaction score
I like the look of the fold away props but I don't have landing mode case and don't think they will fit on in a standard case.

Anybody seen any out there other than the XOAR ones which I can only find in the USA (I'm in the UK)?

TIA

I like the look of the fold away props but I don't have landing mode case and don't think they will fit on in a standard case.

Anybody seen any out there other than the XOAR ones which I can only find in the USA (I'm in the UK)?

TIA

Which case do you have? Some of the travel mode cases hold the I2 with the folding props with no modifications. Such as the GPC I2 travel mode hardcase or the GPC back pack.

Which case do you have? Some of the travel mode cases hold the I2 with the folding props with no modifications. Such as the GPC I2 travel mode hardcase or the GPC back pack.

Yup, I know they fit with some of the landing mode cases but I wanted a set of non-fold CF props, they work realy well on the I1. This will give me the flexibility to either use a standard case or a landing mode case.

I guess you don't know of any suppliers in the UK region for the self tightening adapters that I am looking for?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizamartin8033