Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2?

Reaction score
So the i1 been out almost 1yr with a,b,c,d revs. I am soooooo close to pulling the trigger but concerned i2 will be released soon..does anyone have any insider knowledge when and if i2 will be released. Maybe I should just get the p2a for now. Tia

still waiting for the new camera.........

+1 and the gimbal mount! Personally don't care what they come out with NEXT, they have yet to anti up on what was already proposed originally from the Inception of the Inspire, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same. Quite Frankly was sold on the idea, but DJI failed miserably, SORRY just my thoughts on faulty innovation and the coming soon BS[emoji20]! Life goes On[emoji6]

+1 and the gimbal mount! Personally don't care what they come out with NEXT, they have yet to anti up on what was already proposed originally from the Inception of the Inspire, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same. Quite Frankly was sold on the idea, but DJI failed miserably, SORRY just my thoughts on faulty innovation and the coming soon BS[emoji20]! Life goes On[emoji6]

Groundstation...... cough

Reactions: Jimmy and Mark V
if you wait for the next better product you will be waiting forever, the cycle repeats indefinitely, lol! however buying previous model soon after new model release will save you significant cash. My p2 vision plus that i paid 1500$ for 4 months before p3 came out instantly became near worthless, ha!

I thought the same as you. But, ended up buying the inspire. No regrets, as I fly almost every day. I have flown over 200K miles and I have not had it a month yet!

Wow! 200k miles in less than a month? That would be 8 times around the world. That is appr. 6,500 miles a day and appr. 270 miles an hour if you flew the inspire 24 hours a day (non stop). What batteries and motor upgrades are you using?....:)

I'm looking at my log now. I received my Inspire Me on 24 July, but first flight was the 25th, as I did all my firmware updates, etc. I only have 2 batteries, 1 TB47 that came with the bird and 1 TB48.

Sorry, my brain was saying feet, the app says feet.... but my fingers typed miles..... that is an epic failure on my part..... I have flown 38 miles.... a far cry from 200K miles....

No epic failure on your part. I realized it must have been a typo but I was trying to be funny. I am glad you like the inspire. It is an awesome machine.

I didn't take it serious... I was like DARN..... that would be pretty awesome to fly that far....

Reactions: Jimmy
Still not bad at all. I've had mine almost 5 months and have ~175 flights and 58 miles. I normally don't fly very far and always within sight. Most flights are less than 2,000 ft.

I'm looking at my log now. I received my Inspire Me on 24 July, but first flight was the 25th, as I did all my firmware updates, etc. I only have 2 batteries, 1 TB47 that came with the bird and 1 TB48.

Sorry, my brain was saying feet, the app says feet.... but my fingers typed miles..... that is an epic failure on my part..... I have flown 38 miles.... a far cry from 200K miles....

Reactions: PB30X
I don't count the miles or Km.... i count the hours..... i have over 150 hours up with the Inspire... no problems here... well.... not counting the horizon issue .... don't understand why DJI has not fixed that...anyway... the Inspire is a wonderful UAV.... don't wait buy it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido