Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ice rescue training

Fses

It appears very robust.

My only complaint is that we cannot assign a button on cendance remote to the drop system....but this is a dji issue. Maybe someday the developers will finish building the pilot app and it will bring this functionality.

Ice rescue training is very limited because of a newer standard that requires a dive team be present....and most departments including ours does not have a dive team, which requires coordination with other departments that do.

We have ice rescue training scheduled later this month, so the plan is to get the pilots proficient with this sequence of maneuvers prior to hitting the frozen lake.

I think the functionality is there now to make that work in the Pilot App. Its not really intuitive yet, but I know it can be done with the new Skyzimir drop system that is coming out in the next couple months.

We can click a “button” on the screen in the pilot app to make the drop system work, but in the version of the app we have there does not appear to be an option to assign a button on the cendance remote to perform this task.

Can you show me how it works with skyzimer? I am
Admittedly not that well educated when it comes to the finer aspects of pilot app and cendance remote and would be excited if this option exists for our pilots.

Reactions: Raphael Dahan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop