Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I'll just leave it right here.

Almost bipolar and a terrible liar ... I would hate to be her husband ... or her dog even ... lmao when she starts crying - she brought it all on herself ..

Should have left her saying her phone number. I'm sure that there's a lot of pilots who would have had a few choice words for her. What a lying POS. I hope she was charged with mischief!

She's Evil!

Your written comments at the end were well said, you are an FPV ambassador.

The more I think about it, I think that what she did, was more than mischievous. She actually shot the video, with the sole purpose of getting someone in trouble. Had that officer not been so understanding and had taken that whacko and her video at face value, that young man might have had a day in court. Thankfully, the GoPro captured her plot and maybe the cop realized, she was just a nut bar.

Had that officer not been so understanding and had taken that whacko and her video at face value, that young man might have had a day in court. Thankfully, the GoPro captured her plot and maybe the cop realized, she was just a nut bar.

Which would have been worse for her seeing as how the gopro was recording. No one knew the gopro video existed, he was unsure if it had continued recording.

People like this should be locked up. They are the ones that ruin it with blabbering emotions and lies. Its gotta be tough living within her world.

"My whole life flashed before my eyes?"
"If you come one more step towards me I'll kill you?"

She is the one that stole and is hiding the drone!

That is crazy talk!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla