Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I'm getting very frustrated and hope for some help.

Yes cleaned them Tuesday with a soft cloth, this time I cleaned them with a pencil rubber and they seemed to look a lot cleaner,
removing the dark stains on the contacts completely.
Whether this was the problem, I am not sure,, I am personally beginning to think its a hit and miss Android v Dji software/app issue
because there is some issue with every new update.

Safe, Trouble free and Happy Flying.

Yes cleaned them Tuesday with a soft cloth, this time I cleaned them with a pencil rubber and they seemed to look a lot cleaner,
removing the dark stains on the contacts completely.
Whether this was the problem, I am not sure,, I am personally beginning to think its a hit and miss Android v Dji software/app issue
because there is some issue with every new update.

Safe, Trouble free and Happy Flying.

yes there is, thats why i dont personally update, still running firmware/app versions from january and guess how many problems i have? ZERO, lol!

Hi SG, I completely agree, the Inspire and confidence with it was better with the earlier firmware and apps..
But, **** happens, 9 months and nothing major, just hope all is sorted again for now,,,,,
What a brilliant bit of kit it is though,.

their newer versions seem to be getting better with less issues, or less major crash inducing issues anyway since they are now beta testing them before release, which they shouldve been doing from the start anyway.

Reactions: Mike Walker
however they are adding more and more nfz restrictions and so on all the time getting to the point of ridiculousness, marking airports for small towns with a population of 250 people that are barely even ever used, and stadiums and other areas that are legal to fly 99% of the time so even if firmware was perfect with zero chance of bugs i still wouldnt update, lol! Im smart enough to know where and when to not fly, i dont need their buggy *** software blocking me from areas that are perfectly safe and legal.

Lol,, yes NFZ and the latest speed reductions some say they are experiencing,,
common sense and safety awareness should prevail, but not always so being smart should compensate,, lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk