Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

''Inconsistent battery firmware''

Reaction score
Days ago I bought a new set of tb50 batteries through adorama. Today I was about to use them but when I turn on the drone I get the inconsistent battery firmware error (the batteries come out as paired)

I leave attached the images of the firmware in case anyone knows
I have 14 days to make the return.Screenshot_20220710-203025.jpgScreenshot_20220710-203015.jpgScreenshot_20220710-202352.jpg

This means that the batteries need to be updated. Just make sure you're connected to the drone and to the internet
Can I update the batteries and not the drone? I still feel insecure to perform a firmware update and then find more problems

Can I update the batteries and not the drone? I still feel insecure to perform a firmware update and then find more problems
Good for you. Approach drone firmware updates with extreme caution. If this were an Inspire 1, I would advice to simply reinstall the same AC firmware with the new batteries installed. This would be done via the MicroSD slot on an X3 camera. I don't own an Inspire 2, so I don't know if you can use the same method of simply reinstalling the same firmware. But that is the avenue I would pursue if I were in your shoes.

Good luck.

D

Dear: If you only want to update the firmware of the batteries, you can do it, without having to update the drone, but I cannot guarantee that the inconsistent Firmwere message will not appear again. It may be that the battery firmware update is consistent with the latest Inspire2 firmware. I have updated my Inspire 2 to the latest version, which fixed a power management issue on the inspire2 batteries that was caused by the previous firmware update. To date, I have had no more battery power error messages. I suggest you update for sure.

After taking some time to think, I ended up buying two new batteries directly on the official dji website, I return these and hope that the new ones that arrive do not give me the same error, in case of having the same error, I will not have another choice than to update it to 0600. I have been reading and watching some videos and definitely if I don't have problems with firmware 0400 I don't see the need to upload it to version 0600 (there are reports of other errors)

Thanks for the help, anyway, I will review how to update batteries without updating the firmware of the I2, for future situations

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44