Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inpire 2 handle Grips on stock in US?

Reaction score
Hi guys, i can not finde any of this Handle Grips on stock on US, any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Thanks AeroMirage ! i saw that ones, but they are not the original DJI ones, i do not know if they are the same weight and if you can attach and unattach them as easily, any one has them?

We have many clients using these as we do for landing on boats or uneven terrain. They weigh 63 grams and are extremely easy to take on and off. The 2 collar brackets that stay on the booms weigh 18 grams total. The handles screw on and off without tools. Here are a couple of photos. The DJI catch handles are 12 grams heavier and twice the price with very little availability if any as you have found.

Hand Catch 3.png Hand Catch 4.png

Thanks AeroMirage ! i saw that ones, but they are not the original DJI ones, i do not know if they are the same weight and if you can attach and unattach them as easily, any one has them?

DJI OEM Handle Grips have not yet starting shipping from the DJI Factory. They are estimated to begin shipping within the next 1-2 weeks.

They can be seen here: Buy DJI Inspire 2 Handle Grips | Advexure - Top Tier DJI Authorized Dealer

You are correct, they do have a very nice quick release option for easy removal/installation when needed. Safe flying!

DJI OEM Handle Grips have not yet starting shipping from the DJI Factory. They are estimated to begin shipping within the next 1-2 weeks.

They can be seen here: Buy DJI Inspire 2 Handle Grips | Advexure - Top Tier DJI Authorized Dealer

You are correct, they do have a very nice quick release option for easy removal/installation when needed. Safe flying!

THanks a lof for the info ! i will probably buy the Florida Drone Supply ones untill DJI decides to sell yours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz