Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak - getting really close!

That's pretty nice-looking. It's hard to tell from the angle, but what's the chance that these would fit in overhead bins of airplanes? I'd really like to see a solid travel case.

Very nicely done. Looking better and better as you go. I'll be on the list of first to order.

Still using a zipper to close it though right?

Be nice if they included, for those with one controller, a insert that would hold extra batteries in the spare contoller slot.

Reactions: Jimmyholster
That's pretty nice-looking. It's hard to tell from the angle, but what's the chance that these would fit in overhead bins of airplanes? I'd really like to see a solid travel case.
it'll fit in bigger airplanes, we've taken it on 777 overhead and it'll fit fine. But probably now smaller planes. We've tried our best to make it as small as possible. But it's leggy!

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
The foam kinda looks like the foam that's in the Dji case. It isn't is it?
Roughly how much will this cost and will you be shipping to Australia?

Thanks!

I'd like one also, but the shipping probably cost more than the case itself to Norway.. :p

beautiful case, i will buy one for sure

when you say shoulder strap, what you mean specifically?
sorry english is not my native language and i would love to carry it like a backpack
sometimes i have to hike 1 hour or more, and travel case is completely uncomfortable and my improvised backpack doesnt protect it at all

Attachments

• IMG_20150427_171137552.jpg
    IMG_20150427_171137552.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_20150427_171150050.jpg
    IMG_20150427_171150050.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
acb.jpg

Reactions: tuxevil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads