Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

INSPIRE 1 Accesories

Due to recent annoucements, it seems that the HARD CASE section has to be revised and improved.
The Zenmuse X5 vibration absortion board creates a problem for many Inspire 1 cases available now, due to its extended design, so I plan to contact all case manufactureurs, to see which current cases support Inspire 1 with Zenmuse installed.
Also I am curious what kind of case is supplied with Inspire 1 Pro, as the current slots made for the aircraft and Zenmuse x3 do not seem to be compatible with Inspire 1 Pro.

Hi there can I use the P3 100w charger on the I1 batteries and RC?
Cheers
i am not sure but the P3 has less cell batteries than the I1... thus the power would not be sufficent... the I1 charger /psu goes on 26.3V ...
but i bet there is someone on here that know for sure.
m

Due to recent annoucements, it seems that the HARD CASE section has to be revised and improved.
The Zenmuse X5 vibration absortion board creates a problem for many Inspire 1 cases available now, due to its extended design, so I plan to contact all case manufactureurs, to see which current cases support Inspire 1 with Zenmuse installed.
Also I am curious what kind of case is supplied with Inspire 1 Pro, as the current slots made for the aircraft and Zenmuse x3 do not seem to be compatible with Inspire 1 Pro.
lucky me i read this post... i was about to get the plate sometime soon... does anyone know if i can use the x3 on the x5 plate? is it compatible that way?
i am looking for the X5R at the of the year... hope they make a or close to reasanoble pricing... the non "R" version is 2500 euros... only... add a 500 and you have an I1... insane... will keep an eye on this thread. :)

lucky me i read this post... i was about to get the plate sometime soon... does anyone know if i can use the x3 on the x5 plate? is it compatible that way?
i am looking for the X5R at the of the year... hope they make a or close to reasanoble pricing... the non "R" version is 2500 euros... only... add a 500 and you have an I1... insane... will keep an eye on this thread. :)
The official answer made from DJI during the annoucement was that the new vibration absortion baord is compatible with X3 also. Michael Perry reiterates this information during his speech at IBC 2015 in Amsterdam. Regarding your future plans of purchase, take in consideration that the X5R will be around 5000 dollars, at least this is what DJI announced so far.

Reactions: mdomeny
The official answer made from DJI during the annoucement was that the new vibration absortion baord is compatible with X3 also. Michael Perry reiterates this information during his speech at IBC 2015 in Amsterdam. Regarding your future plans of purchase, take in consideration that the X5R will be around 5000 dollars, at least this is what DJI announced so far.
i know they'll take a lot for it but that is my step into film production with this agile and nice piece of quad... i have self build octo and a hex but had to put them on hold since the equiptment for those would be as much or even more than the X5R... and then i do not even have a camera if i need one...
the video transmitter available are in gold prices and the gimbals are also not cheap even a DIY with alex mos controller... so the 5 grand for the X5R is in relation to what i would need to invest to get there reasonable and gets me forward a bit faster. once earning enough with the I1 i can upgrade the others and fly around the RED or ARRI mini... until then the 10bit 4K will do i guess (hope so). i did not see the official release... (europe and to late... i had a gig going the next day...)
just my thoughts.
but thank you for the info.
m

For all the U.K. & European Pilots

If you are looking for a nice flight case for your Inspire (or phantom) the main suppliers are typically in the States where the cost of the shipping makes the flight cases too expensive.

I found a guy who is UK based and sells what I believe to be as good as the GoProfessional Cases and at a very competitive price. I bought one a month ago and have used it to travel extensively and I am very happy with it. I broke one of the propellor holders and he sent me a new one free without any hassle - great service!

If you interested I think they are £350 and can be seen here Multi Rotor Axessories | Photos

Cheers

Andrew

I got one last month. They are brilliant.

Case can be seen here. Plus, check out the new prop locks and props!

Reactions: Mani
Case can be seen here. Plus, check out the new prop locks and props!

i am wondering if proplocks and prop will be available and swapable for us to not be scared of the premature wear of the quick disconnects. since the aluminum ones are not covered by the warranty in case of crash or anything else that could happen resulting in sending it in.

I know this thread may not related to this question, but does anyone know where you can buy those nice little storage tubes for spare props? I've seen them in cases but I'd like to put my props into something similar but can't see them anywhere!

i am not sure but the P3 has less cell batteries than the I1... thus the power would not be sufficent... the I1 charger /psu goes on 26.3V ...
but i bet there is someone on here that know for sure.
m

The p3 charger does not work with the inspire batteries. It just lights up and turns off due to the intelligent system.

I'd have to brag about our own backpack here...legs in landing mode, camera stays attached.
EVA hardshell at 6.5 lb. The Inspak is here.

mmexport1444539234759.jpg
mmexport1444539237452.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide