Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 batteries days to discharge setting.

Reaction score
Just discovered, while checking settings etc, that my batteries have different "days to discharge" settings. Thought that once I set the setting in DJIGo app it would relate to all batteries. In fact it gets the setting FROM the battery. I wondered why some batteries where discharging when stored for a few days and others were not. Expect you all knew that anyway !! :)
ttfn

Just discovered, while checking settings etc, that my batteries have different "days to discharge" settings. Thought that once I set the setting in DJIGo app it would relate to all batteries. In fact it gets the setting FROM the battery. I wondered why some batteries where discharging when stored for a few days and others were not. Expect you all knew that anyway !! :)
ttfn
You just said yourself that the Go app gets the setting from the battery (which it does). When you connect battery, the GO app reads that info from the battery. When you change the that number it changes in the battery. Nothing is stored in the GO app except setting of the GO app itself.

Inspire settings are saved on the Inspire, battery setting are saved on the battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin