Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.larcherphotography.com
I have 14- black t-48, 1-white t-47 and 5-white t-48 batteries and every accessory you can name for an Inspire 1 Pro. I bought a Mavic 2 Pro and I am using it more due to set-up and break-down time. I am thinking about selling some batteries and the smartpower charger. Maybe some other stuff. If your interested, let me know. I was thinking about asking $75 for the white t-48 batteries and $45 for the t-47 battery. The Smartpower charger around $250 plus shipping. I have boxes for the batteries, but not the Smartpower charger.

I have 14- black t-48, 1-white t-47 and 5-white t-48 batteries and every accessory you can name for an Inspire 1 Pro. I bought a Mavic 2 Pro and I am using it more due to set-up and break-down time. I am thinking about selling some batteries and the smartpower charger. Maybe some other stuff. If your interested, let me know. I was thinking about asking $75 for the white t-48 batteries and $45 for the t-47 battery. The Smartpower charger around $250 plus shipping. I have boxes for the batteries, but not the Smartpower charger.

How many charges on the batteries? I don't need an exact number. On average would you say closer to 10 flights or 50 flights?

D

Last edited:
And the battery hawks are circling.....waiting......how many charges..... LOL

Hi ... how much are your selling the TB48 batteries and , what are the charging cycles ? Is it possible to send it since Im from the Philippines ?

Just wondering ....
I have 14- black t-48, 1-white t-47 and 5-white t-48 batteries and every accessory you can name for an Inspire 1 Pro.

I interested whitet 48 battery, but just want 2 Qty , can you send it to Hong Kong?

Yes I do

Black t-48 $85.00 plus $10.00 shipping $105.00 payable with Paypal $27
Black t-48- $100.00 plus $10.00 shipping $105.00 payable with Paypal$ #5

Attachments

• Black t-48.jpeg
    Black t-48.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Black T-48-.jpeg
    Black T-48-.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.