Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Controllers Synch Issues - Help...

Reaction score
I have done this before quite successfully but this time there seems to be a gremlin in the system...

The Aim :
To get one controller to control the Inspire and one controller to control the gimbal.

The second controller would not pair so I updated the firmware so they are both running the same firmware now... 1.7.8?? i think but don't quote me.

The first controller is set to MASTER and second controller is set to SLAVE. All seems fine.... Apart from both controllers fly the drone and neither one controls the gimbal with the main joysticks.... I have checked and double checked the settings and all seems to be fine. The controllers have completely different names set.

So what can be the issue be? Or if it is easier How do I reset unlink and start again?

more info.
Master Controller :

App 3.138, AC Firmware 1.11.01.50, RC Firmware : 1.7.8, Camera 1.10.01.40
All working ok Green light.

Slave controller same as above.
Duplicate controls of first controller. The joysticks fly the aircraft and don't control the camera.
I have a turquoise light on second controller.

you have to reset the mode of the sticks to custom. you also have to request gimbal control with the slave controller and Grant it with the master.

Side note, when you're done don't forget to set the stick mode back where it was or you will have no control over the bird next time you try to use it.

not sure if this could be it you dont have coach activated do you?

CoachMode
It DEFINITELY feels like its in coach mode. I never knew there was such a thing but i shall check later on.... thanks for suggestion. The slave controller only works when the master is on which makes sense....

Apologies for the late update but thanks to adwb, it was indeed in coaching mode. The first setting when you go in to remote control setting. It's actually a nice feature to have for training. Thank you. Hope this helps someone else at some point.

Matthew
Skyviation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo