Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 digital camo vinyl wrap completed!

Reaction score
Website
www.rocketindustry.com.tw
Hey guys!
I just finished wrapping my i1 with digital camo and I thought I would share it with the good peeps here.
I tried to do the camera too but it was too round and the surface is a little bumpy which made it very difficult to do. What ya'll think of my birds new outfit? =D

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 257
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 230
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 234
Nice! I was pretty close to going with that digi camo as the white goes well with the base colors of the Inspire.uploadfromtaptalk1434693633559.jpg

I ended up doing the gloss finish on a carbon fiber instead, but as you noted, the camera is a no go. The biggest downside to this level of vanity? One needs to do all the batteries in the same scheme. I've got 4 batteries, but have only committed one to the new look. But frankly, no one is going to notice when the bird is flying.

Nice! I was pretty close to going with that digi camo as the white goes well with the base colors of the Inspire.View attachment 2438

I ended up doing the gloss finish on a carbon fiber instead, but as you noted, the camera is a no go. The biggest downside to this level of vanity? One needs to do all the batteries in the same scheme. I've got 4 batteries, but have only committed one to the new look. But frankly, no one is going to notice when the bird is flying.

Yes the battery problem! I had only 2 batteries but then I really wanted to wrap my bird and I didnt want to do it at different times. I might lose the touch~~haha. So i bought 2 more and wrapped them all up at once. Turned out great. But unfortunately the camera is too difficult to do, luckliy like you said mines a white based camo the camera doesnt look to out of place. Nice outfit by the way =] Looks like a mean machine!

All very nice, I'm sticking to the original 'Star Trooper' look!! Good work though guys...

Nice! I was pretty close to going with that digi camo as the white goes well with the base colors of the Inspire.View attachment 2438

Which size piece of wrap you use for it? 12"x60" is enough for it with 2 batteries?

I want to do a custom wrap in honor of my father who passed away a while back. But i can't find any templates anywhere online. Any ideas where I can find any? He used to fly in the Navy and I want to do a wrap similar in his aircraft colors

Looks good. I actually just got finished putting my I1 back together after painting it.

Like it very cool!

Hey guys!
I just finished wrapping my i1 with digital camo and I thought I would share it with the good peeps here.
I tried to do the camera too but it was too round and the surface is a little bumpy which made it very difficult to do. What ya'll think of my birds new outfit? =D

very nice, love the colors, where did you buy it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth