Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Firmware Update / No Signal Issues

Reaction score
So, I tried updating my firmware from 1.4 via the DJI Go App and there were server issues this week. I'm afraid it may have caused problems with the firmware update as I now receive a "No Signal" in the app.

It took many tries, but the app is reporting that the Aircraft is at version 1.6.00.40, the RC is at 1.5.70, and the camera is at 1.5.00.30. As I understand it, the camera should be at 1.6.00.40 as well.

I tried updating again, but receive this in the text file.

========== 2016.01.23 10:45:55 =====================
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.06.00.40.bin
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

Any thoughts? Everytime I drop 1.6 on the SD card I get the D-D-D-D for a few followed by a long continuous tone.

Same here after doing the latest FW update (1.8.1.00) on the first day of owning my Pro! The log file shows 08 00 and 15 00 as 'Device Not Detected. Everything else works apart from no video, and the failure of any further FW updating. Have since sent it back to vendor. Good luck and let us know if you find a solution.

Same here after doing the latest FW update (1.8.1.00) on the first day of owning my Pro! The log file shows 08 00 and 15 00 as 'Device Not Detected. Everything else works apart from no video, and the failure of any further FW updating. Have since sent it back to vendor. Good luck and let us know if you find a solution.

Ever get any word on what caused this? I have the exact same failures on my logs.

Ever get any word on what caused this? I have the exact same failures on my logs.

I've heard nothing from the vendor as yet -- it was an open-box from a well known photographic outfit but they are on holiday at the moment. From what I've read one of these error codes indicate there is a problem with the video transmission unit/s and there is no way of fixing this issue yourself, it has to go for repair.
My second one (brand new this time!) updated to latest FW with no issues whatsoever. Good luck and let us know if you find another solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa