Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for sale (Needs repair)

Reaction score
I wiped out with my Inspire 1 yesterday. Rolled it at a slow speed. Damage doesn’t appear to be that bad but instead of fixing, I’m using this opportunity to buy a Mavic instead. It's better suited for my line of work.

It only appears to need a few parts. Camera is ok, no scratches. Comes with all original accessories, case, propellers, controller, charger, etc... I do have an additional battery I am including with it.

This Inspire has had very little flight time no other crashes.

Below are the only parts that appear to need replacements. Sorry couldn't find a way to embed:

Attachments

• IMG_2055.JPG
    IMG_2055.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2050.JPG
    IMG_2050.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2049.JPG
    IMG_2049.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2047.JPG
    IMG_2047.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I wiped out with my Inspire 1 yesterday. Rolled it at a slow speed. Damage doesn’t appear to be that bad but instead of fixing, I’m using this opportunity to buy a Mavic instead. It's better suited for my line of work.

It only appears to need a few parts. Camera is ok, no scratches. Comes with all original accessories, case, propellers, controller, charger, etc... I do have an additional battery I am including with it.

This Inspire has had very little flight time no other crashes.

Below are the only parts that appear to need replacements. Sorry couldn't find a way to embed:

IMG_2049.JPG

IMG_2047.JPG

IMG_2050.JPG

Asking $1000 for everything.
AUD/CAD/USD?
Location?

The OP hasn't logged on since the day he joined the forum and posted this thread.

I would not hold out much hope for a response from someone who posts items for sale and then doesn't check if there is any interest for three and a half months

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips