Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for sale

Reaction score
Inspire 1 for sale. Airframe, camera and battery included. No remote or case. See picture below.
Like new condition. Asking $1500. Free shipping.Inspire 1.jpg Inspire 1.jpg Inspire 1.jpg

Hi Randy,

Could we all assume that you found this somewhere? If not, I'd love to hear why you only have the components for sale that could have just landed in your back yard? I'll bet there's no charger either?

That is correct. I fly RC planes. I found the Inspire about 4 miles from our club airport about 3 weeks ago. I have put notices at local hobby stores, a sign at our club, on our web site and have talked to local drone operators trying to find the owner with no luck.

The serial number should be registered to the rightful owner. We all have to register the aircraft prior to starting up the app. Did you contact DJI? It would be the right thing to do.

Exactly!! If it is a legitimate flyaway, it has valuable info on it to be retrieved! I'm quite sure the owner would be glad to give that negotiable price as a reward also[emoji6]

Whoever buys this may have issues when dealing with DJI. I can see this coming back to bite someone. Proceed with caution. I supposed if you pair it to your controller you already have and just fly it with no updates you may be ok.

Reactions: CaptainBadge
Maybe have a look on the SD card to try and identify the owner? :)
Maybe check flightlogts..? dusin of things you can do to try and find the owner..

How does it work if we buy a used inspire1 from a private seller Mazz??
Not sure unfortunately. If the original owner contacted DJI about it, it may be flagged in some way. When I say trouble I mean if you try to get it fixed or to hook it up to your iPad if the iPad is already registered with another quad, it may not work. Will someone need to re-register? If so will that work? I am not sure how it works as I only have one. Legally if OP tried to find the owner and couldn't, which I believe he probably did, after 30 days it is his

Reactions: turbodronepilot
The serial number should be registered to the rightful owner. We all have to register the aircraft prior to starting up the app. Did you contact DJI? It would be the right thing to do.
Where do you find the serial number on an inspire??
is it on anything besides the aircraft? ?
If not I bet dude doesn't know it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop