Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 in the box Battery Query

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg I looked closely at my battery that came with the Inspire 1 and thought I should mention this. They say watch out for any kind of bulging. My battery looks perfectly fine on all sides but is not perfectly a flat surface on its bottom.

Is that ok? Is that a concern?

I've had it less than a month and this is the way it looked out of the box. Thought I'd mention this now than later.

I will post a pic or two to illustrate my observation.

J

View attachment 2833 View attachment 2832 I looked closely at my battery that came with the Inspire 1 and thought I should mention this. They say watch out for any kind of bulging. My battery looks perfectly fine on all sides but is not perfectly a flat surface on its bottom.

I've had it less than a month and this is the way it looked out of the box. Thought I'd mention this now than later.

J
Perfectly normal.
Same on all of mine and I've got 8 of them :)

Reactions: JamesSpringPilot
View attachment 2833 View attachment 2832 I looked closely at my battery that came with the Inspire 1 and thought I should mention this. They say watch out for any kind of bulging. My battery looks perfectly fine on all sides but is not perfectly a flat surface on its bottom.

J
For comparison, here is a bad TB48 Inspire battery, which is swollen. See this link: http://www.unifourpeds.com/images/BadBattery.MOV
In this short video file, note the swelling of the case with obvious trapped gas.

DJI promptly replaced it at no charge, because it was in the warrantee period. I still have 7 fully functioning Inspire batteries.

Reactions: JamesSpringPilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44