Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know which are the differences between the 2 machines. The question is if they're worth almost 3 times the price (for the dual pilot I1)!!!

We know which are the differences between the 2 machines. The question is if they're worth almost 3 times the price (for the dual pilot I1)!!!

As I wrote in a previous post in the thread ..

The disadvantages of wind sensitivity, constantly getting propellers in the image and some little things it´s fall forward on landing. It´s stuff that makes that I will not buy P3.

As an amateur, with no requirement for the video quality, or if I just take photos, I might buy it.
But as a filmmaker with demands for quality, I do not agree to propellers and landing gear appears in the picture all the time.

So Inspire 1 is truly worth its money ..

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
What else do you get for that price then?

The drone which I bought before my Inspire 1, cost twice as much. The picture quality is a little better and it's a hexacopter, but the technology is far behind the Inspire.
If you go down the price of an Inspire, then you only get toys.

Reactions: InspiredOne
The Inspire 1 is my fourth DJI product ... P1, P2V and P2FPV. Still have my P2 FPV with gimbal & GoPro4. The Inspire 1 is superior from every aspect ... it is simply amazing to fly, quality photography ... everything! No regrets at whatever price ... it is worth it! The Inspire 1 has great potential. DJI has the potential of creating even more value for the I1 ... similar to the iPhone with apps for everything. The sky is the limit and I encourage DJI to continue the development/expansion of the I1. For me it is aerial photography and the I1 delivers ... turn on controller, turn on I1 ... immediately ready to fly!! The Inspire 1 is the real deal.

Reactions: DustyVisor
OK, let's check to see if your logic works:

Impala has an engine, just like an Corvette.
Impala has four wheels, just like an Corvette.
Impala has a steering wheel, just like an Corvette.
Impala has a sound system, just like an Corvette.
Impala has breaks, just like an Corvette.
Impala has seats, just like an Corvette.

We could go on, but we won't. Now, I'm guessing you'll say this isn't the same. And if you do, then we have to agree that the P3 and the Inspire 1 aren't the same either. Similar? Yes! The same? No!
but who'd want a corvette??!?

dead-horse.gif

Those who wish not to waste their time can go elsewhere. Bandwidth for enduser will not change unless you are able to display the content of the entire site (which you can not). If this thread doesn't come up for you, another will. C'mon Inspired.... You know the deal. We can not go shutting down every thread because it goes on too long (and this one has definitely gone on too long). haha, it may die eventually.

Those who wish not to waste their time can go elsewhere. Bandwidth for enduser will not change unless you are able to display the content of the entire site (which you can not). If this thread doesn't come up for you, another will. C'mon Inspired.... You know the deal. We can not go shutting down every thread because it goes on too long (and this one has definitely gone on too long). haha, it may die eventually.

Just expressing my opinion. No harm; no foul.

Reactions: Mazz
Editing with 4k is the only way to go...if you are in a 1080 project and import your 4k...you can zoom into different sections of your video without loosing any resolution. This is basic editing.

I think the p3 is an awesome little backup to have along side an Inspire or larger platform. Then you can have a heavy lifter like an x8 or an s1000, a fast nimble professional quality inspire, and a backup Phantom 3 for those hard to reach areas

Yes you guys are right, now I can say that Inspire is a wonderful machine almost in every condition.
I have an S1000 too but Inspire is going to be the first machine for its portability.

Can't find the article right now but I've read somewhere that some or most of the TV aerial production shops are ditching their Hexacopter set up and going for drone like the Inspire 1 for its flexibility, functionality, and image quality.

I just purchased a new S1000 because in my work sometimes size matters.... filming a lot sailboats in windy conditions is a challenge without enough mass.
Anyway Inspire 1 is my favourite choice when not requested extreme quality or rough conditions. Dji should improve some software features like POI, 3dr solo like movements, etc.

Reactions: Outta Control
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc